skip to main | skip to sidebar

Messages for Grandma

This blog was created to give those of us who live away from our dear sweat Grandma, an opportunity to send her messages and love from wherever we may be.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thinking of You

Dear Grandma,

I just want to tell you that you are my hero and I admire and love you more than I can express.

Lots of love,
Kara
Posted by Kara at 1:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (20)
    • ▼  September (15)
      • Welcome to your blog Grandma
      • Message 2
      • Pictures
      • Me and Marc at Alamo SquareMy friend Tommie -he us...
      • Jokes
      • My view
      • Thursday's Thoughts
      • Hello from Sandra in Savannah!
      • Grandma,We love you so much and are cheering for y...
      • Grandma...
      • Monday, Tuesday, Happy Days!
      • Miss you already
      • Thinking of You
      • I love you Grandma....
      • Thinking about you often
    • ►  October (5)
  • ►  2009 (16)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  December (3)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)

Contributors

  • Alecia Williams
  • Ali
  • Amy B
  • Andrew Flegal
  • Betty
  • Kara
  • Liz Green
  • Melissa M.M.
  • Pollypickles
  • Sara M. Taylor
  • Savannah
  • Teresa McCormack Flegal
  • The Tate Family
  • The Thompson Times
  • mark