Grandma,
I'm sorry you and others have to look up my nose on this one. I have to figure out how to keep my head down while recording myself speak. Hope you enjoy the jokes!
I love you,
Kara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog was created to give those of us who live away from our dear sweat Grandma, an opportunity to send her messages and love from wherever we may be.
2 comments:
Couldn't hear the video, but the pictures and writing were fun. Grandma is a little too tired to be able to enjoy this just yet. We enjoyed it. She's lucky to have great as in super, grandchildren like you. Are you going to share the password so others can contribute? Love you lots the Auntie's and your mom
What a great way to send our love to Grandam. The jokes sure entertained Andrew and me!
Post a Comment