Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I love you Grandma....


Dang it all Grandma, I miss you so much! It makes me so sad that you have to be going through so much pain, but I want you to know that you are constantly in my prayers! Thank you so much for taking my phone call today, it meant more to me than you realize! I also want you to know that one of the strongest memories I have of you is you bearing your testimony in the school of the prophets at the Newell K. Whitney Store. You had such an influence on my young view of the church and I knew then what I continue to know now, that I want to be like you when I grow up! You exemplify everything that a woman in the church should strive for; a love of family, an enthusiasm for life, a contagious intensity for the Gospel and a strong love for the Savior! Thank you so much for being such a fun person in my life! If it is your time to go, when I see you again, I can't wait to repeat to you what you taught me to say at a young age, "It's been so long since I've seen you, I think you aughta give me a quarter!" You have brought me so much joy and laughter! I love you and am praying for you! Thank you so much for your example to me and to my family!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Savanna

No comments: