I was walking around the streets of San Francisco today and suddenly I started humming "There was a little goat that jumped in a boat..." and "beautiful beautiful brown eyes..." I started thinking about how many songs grandma had and how many I just don't remember. So I came up with an idea. For anyone willing to participate, I think it would be great to post the songs -but being sung by you, or me. This way we can all contribute and make sure we have the most comprehensive recording of her songs. If you are interested, post away and we can all laugh and probably cry a little as we take a musical trek down memory lane.
I hope you are all doing well and loving life.
Much love,
Kara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I gave all of grandma's songs to Alecia. If you want the words, she has all the songs and all the words.
I can't imagine how we'd record them but sounds very fun to me. I don't want us to lose all her fun songs. I'm still popping in the DVD and hearing mom chat with me..
Post a Comment