Grandma Helen,
This morning I woke up and after I remembered it was my birthday, I made a couple of wishes. Thankfully one of them came true and since it has already come true I can share it (the others have to remain secret since I really want at least one of them to come true). My wish was that you would have a better day and make some substantial improvements. I just finished reading Aunt Teresa's daily update email and it appears that you have fulfilled my wish -so thank you.
My birthday was comprised of lots of reading, sitting at school, and staying in class until after 9:00 pm. Then I got home and my roommates had surprised me with a cake and card and we sat around talking and laughing until 11:30 pm. I'm sure we'll be exhausted tomorrow but it was fun. I have been blessed to have a couple of fantastic roommates.
I miss you and love you and feel abundantly blessed to have you in my life. Thanks for being my grandma and for having my mom so that she could have me. The older I get the more I think birthdays should be a celebration of those who brought you into the world.
Lots of love,
Kara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment