Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hooray!

Grandma,

Congratulations on an amazing recovery so far. Aunt Teresa's email updates and my mom's updates are all so incredibly positive. Wow. You are such an example of faith, courage and strength. There are so many people out there who would have given up with all the obstacles thrown at you. I am inspired by you.

Not much new on my end. I had a midterm yesterday and have no idea how I did. I should find out in 1-2 weeks, which is confusing since the entire test was multiple choice and all they have to do is feed it through a little machine to spit out the score. One thing I have definitely tried to learn through law school is patience. Nothing comes instantaneously that's for sure.

It is a bea-u-ti-ful fall day here. The sun is shining, the sky is bright blue, there is a crisp wind blowing, and all in all, it is a great day.

I love you lots,
Kara

No comments: