Monday, March 30, 2009
Oh How I love Hearing Mom
Well You've probably all gotten your new DVD's about mom's life. I can't tell you how many times I've watched them or just listened to them. I'll turn on the unedited DVD's and just hear her and my sisters in the background. It's just comforting. There are some things in the unedited footage that I wish could have been on the originals. One especially was mom's comment about feeling her mother's presence in the Salt Lake Temple. I did some ancestry names for the Flegals last week and I was brought to tears when some of the names were sealed to each other. There is such a link between the two worlds. We just need to be in the right place to feel it. Thanks Alecia for sharing your experience at the Draper Temple open house. I'm amazed at how randomly the tears come, today is particularly weepy morning. I love you all... Hope you can feel her presence in your lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment